"I LOVE YOU TO DEATH" By Natalie Ward
Death. No matter what anyone says, its the one thing you can't avoid , can't put off , and can't stop. Its inevitable, and unfortunately it can happen when you least expect it.
When Ash loses her boyfriend, she is consumed by grief, loneliness and an overwhelming sense of guilt for her role in not only his death, but the deaths of everyone she has ever loved. Refusing to let anyone in for fear of losing them too, she becomes withdrawn, spending her days reliving the nightmares from her past.
Beautiful, beautiful girl
I can see the sadness you hold in your eyes
Beautiful, beautiful girl
I see all of the pain you bury inside
Beautiful, beautiful girl
How much I long to make you smile
Make you feel happy for a while
Bring back the light to your life
Beautiful, beautiful girl.
Have you let me love you for a while
Beautiful, beautiful girl.
When Ash loses her boyfriend, she is consumed by grief, loneliness and an overwhelming sense of guilt for her role in not only his death, but the deaths of everyone she has ever loved. Refusing to let anyone in for fear of losing them too, she becomes withdrawn, spending her days reliving the nightmares from her past.
Until she meets Luke. Initially scared by his intensity and interest in her, Ash tries to push him away. But as Luke slowly starts to chip away at the walls she’s built, Ash finds herself doing the one thing she swore she’d never do again — falling in love.
When the familiar feelings Ash had hoped were long buried with her past begin to resurface, she is forced to ask herself if falling in love again is really worth the risk
When the familiar feelings Ash had hoped were long buried with her past begin to resurface, she is forced to ask herself if falling in love again is really worth the risk
That was the life of Asha ...she held sadness in her eyes... and for luke she was the most beautiful girl in the world...
Meet Luke...a guy with a flare for music... who was so deep in love with ash that... he could feel her saddness in him....
Beautiful, beautiful girl
I can see the sadness you hold in your eyes
Beautiful, beautiful girl
I see all of the pain you bury inside
Beautiful, beautiful girl
How much I long to make you smile
Make you feel happy for a while
Bring back the light to your life
Beautiful, beautiful girl.
Have you let me love you for a while
Beautiful, beautiful girl.
I completely adored this book, the story was so heart wrenching... it was about asha's stuggle and luke's never ending love... as the story enfolds and she unveil her past losses.. one by one my heart breaks for her every loss..
she is done losing ppl she love and cant bare it anymore so she does only one think she find easy... she removes herself from socialization... but when luke comes in her life she can't help it...
"I watch his eyes as they find me in the crowd. I watch his lips as they sing into the microphone. I watch his fingers as they play his guitar. I watch his body as it moves around the stage and I imagine his eyes, his body…all over me. I want him"
I can never explain all that I feel, to you
I can never show everything that I feel, to you
But I need to tell you
How much I want you, how much I need you
And how much I love you.
I need to tell you,
That you are the air that I breathe
That you are my heart as it beats
That you are my soul and all that it keeps
You are my everything and
I will spend forever trying to show you.
But I need to tell you
How much I want you, how much I need you
And how much I love you.
I need to tell you
I really need to tell you
How much I love you.
I can never show everything that I feel, to you
But I need to tell you
How much I want you, how much I need you
And how much I love you.
I need to tell you,
That you are the air that I breathe
That you are my heart as it beats
That you are my soul and all that it keeps
You are my everything and
I will spend forever trying to show you.
But I need to tell you
How much I want you, how much I need you
And how much I love you.
I need to tell you
I really need to tell you
How much I love you.
Luke made her smile again, love again ... he was all she need... he showed her how to love herself again... he showed her how to trust her again... but above all he showed her how to LIVE again....
As long as stars shine down from heaven
And the rivers run into the sea
Til the end of time forever
You're the only love I'll need
In my life you're all that matters
In my eyes the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You're the one that's there for me
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you
Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid
Without you there to see me through
Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it's just impossible
Because of you, it's all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me without you When you caught me I was falling
You're love lifted me back on my feet
It was like you heard my calling
And you rush to set me free
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you
And the rivers run into the sea
Til the end of time forever
You're the only love I'll need
In my life you're all that matters
In my eyes the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You're the one that's there for me
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you
Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid
Without you there to see me through
Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it's just impossible
Because of you, it's all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me without you When you caught me I was falling
You're love lifted me back on my feet
It was like you heard my calling
And you rush to set me free
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you oh
I can't imagine me without you
And I will never leave you, I need you oh
I can't imagine me without you
Rating : ★★★★★
No comments:
Post a Comment